ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL CONDITIONS
This website is managed by
IMI STI - HQ, Via Dei Caravaggi 15 - 24040 - Levate (BG) - ITALY
tel +39 035 2928.2 - fax +39 035 2928.247
Surfing through the IMI STI - HQ Website entails the User’s acceptance of the General Conditions presented below. The User must leave the Website in case of non-acceptance of any of the General Conditions.
This Website provides general information on IMI STI - HQ through documents, images and descriptions of activities (the Contents). IMI STI - HQ therefore wishes to emphasize that the User should not consider the Website’s Contents as an offer to the public. A User interested in establishing commercial relations with IMI STI - HQ will therefore have to request confirmation of any information, data or specification indicated on the Website during the negotiation stages.
PROHIBITION TO ECONOMICALLY EXPLOIT THE WEBSITE’S CONTENTS
Unless otherwise stated, the texts, images, brands, patents, products, processes and technologies integrating the Website’s Contents are of IMI STI - HQ’s exclusive property. The User is authorized to surf the Website and to print or download copies of its Contents exclusively for personal use, with the sole purpose of gathering information, without removing copyright notes or any other annotations from printed or downloaded material. Any utilization, reproduction, duplication, copy or distribution of the Website’s Contents for commercial purposes is forbidden and will entail the User’s responsibility even for matters concerning or damaging third parties to whom the Contents have been transmitted.
USER’S RULES OF CONDUCT
Users are personally responsible for everything that they upload, publish, transmit, attach, send or spread through the Website or through the e-mail addresses shown on the Website (the User’s Inserts).
IMI STI - HQ cannot, as a matter of fact, preside over the Inserts transmitted or diffused by the User through the Website or through the e-mail addresses displayed on it, so IMI STI - HQ will not be considered liable.
Any non-observance of the Rules of Conduct or any behavior of the User that, even if not expressly sanctioned, is in contrast to the General Conditions thus jeopardizing the Website, name or image of IMI STI - HQ or of third parties, will give IMI STI - HQ the right to interdict access to the User and to eliminate the Inserts placed on the Website.
Privacy protection is important to IMI STI - HQ.
According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (European Regulation for the Protection of Data), below is the required information concerning the treatment of personal data provided by Users.
This Regulation is valid for surfing through the imi-critical.com Website but must not be considered valid for other Websites that can be browsed through links under the Owner’s domain. The Owner is in fact not liable for third party websites.
This Regulation derives from article 13 of the European Regulation EU 2016/679 and it follows what is expected from the Directive 2002/58/CE, as updated from the Directive 2009/136/C concerning Cookies, as well as what is expected from the Guarantor Authority Provision for the protection of personal data dated May 8th, 2014.
1. Subjects of the Personal Data Processing
IMI STI - HQ, through the owner and legal representative CEO, according to the articles 4 and 24 of the EU Reg. 2016/679, OWNS and is RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING. IMI STI - HQ reserves the right to appoint a prospective subordinate responsible person, for specific processing activities, according to article 28 paragraph 4 of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
2. Purpose and Lawfulness of the Personal Data Processing
The personal data provided by the User will be processed in accordance with the conditions of lawfulness as from article 6 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 for the following purposes:
a) Processing of relevant data (article 6 letter b):
– surfing through this website and registering to the Reserved Area;
– compiling data collection forms, sent to the owner of personal data processing, with the purpose of requesting information;
– compiling data collection forms for the subscription to the imi-critical.com website newsletter;
– compiling data collection forms to send job applications through the imi-critical.com website or the e-mail addresses firstname.lastname@example.org;
- realization of market research to verify the quality of our products and services through customer satisfaction surveys;
- direct marketing and User-profiling activities;
– compliance with contractual, legal, administrative and accounting obligations. For the purposes of the application of data protection dispositions, the processes carried out for administrative/accounting ends are connected to the implementation of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the processed data. In particular, these are pursued by internal organizational activities as well as by ones that are functional to compliance with contractual and pre-contractual obligations and informative activities.
3. Recipients or Categories of Data Recipients
The personal data provided can be communicated to recipients, as defined in article 28 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, which will be responsible for operating the data and/or will act under the authority of the Owner, with the aim of complying with the contracts or related objectives. Precisely, the date can be communicated to recipients belonging to the following categories:
– Individuals providing services for the IMI STI - HQ IT system and communication networks (including e-mail);
– Companies handling assistance and/or administrative-financial consultancy;
– Authorities in charge of compliance with legislative obligations and/or regulation of public offices, upon request;
– In case of administrative-financial ends, the data can be transmitted to companies handling commercial information for the evaluation of solvency and payment habits and/or to individuals in charge of credit retrieval.
Subjects belonging to the above mentioned categories are either responsible for data processing or operate autonomously as distinct Owners of the processing. The list of designated persons responsible for data processing is constantly updated and available at the IMI STI - HQ offices.
4. Data transfer to a third party Country and/or to an international organization
The personal data supplied will not be transferred from an external country to the European Union or from the European Union to an external country.
5. Storage period and criteria
The processing will be carried out automatically and/or manually, with manners and instruments aimed at guaranteeing maximum safety and confidentiality, by subjects in charge of this specific task. With respect to what is expected by article 5 comma 1 letter e) of the EU Regulation 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a manner that will allow the identification of interested subjects and only for the time necessary to complete the work for which the data is required. For information on the criteria used for the storage period, contact email@example.com.
6. Nature of the conferment and refusal
Apart from what is specified for the browsing data, the User is free to spontaneously provide personal data in dedicated areas on the imi-critical.com website or in communications through the company’s e-mail address.
The conferment of personal data for the purposes mentioned in point a) of this informational document is necessary to perfection the specific functionalities and to benefit from the services provided by the Owner of the data processing, such as for receiving feedback on an information request.
The lack of personal data conferment can result in the failure to obtain the requested service or to benefit from all services provided by the website.
By using this website and registering in the dedicated area, the User accepts to transmit his personal data to IMI STI - HQ and agrees to the processing of this data as described above.
7. Rights of Interested Subjects
The interested subject can refer to his rights as expressed by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the European Regulation EU 2016/679, by contacting the Owner through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The interested subject has the right, at any time, to ask the Owner for access to his personal data, as well as the modification, elimination or limitation of the data processing.
The interested subject may, furthermore, oppose to the processing of his data (including electronic processing i.e. profiling) as well as to the transfer of his data.
Apart from any other administrative and jurisdictional appeal, if the interested subject believes that the processing of his data goes against what is outlined in the EU Regulation 2016/679, according to article 15 letter f) of the EU Regulation 2016/679 mentioned above, the interested subject has the right to file an appeal to the guarantor for the protection of personal data and, as from article 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), has the right to revoke the expressed consent at any time.
In case of request for data transfer, the Owner of the data processing will provide the interested subject with a structured format, in a readable electronic form, of his personal data, apart from commas 3 and 4 of article 20 of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
These General Conditions and the relations between IMI STI - HQ and the User are regulated by the law of the Italian Republic. The Court of Pavia will be in charge for any controversy deriving from or connected to these General Conditions or to the use of this website.
Please communicate any violation of these General Conditions to IMI STI - HQ, Via Dei Caravaggi 15 - 24040 - Levate (BG) - ITALY, or to the company’s e-mail address email@example.com.
Last update: 17/05/2019