Service & Customer Care
Our actuators and accessories are installed in demanding applications therefore it is crucial to keep them operating at peak performance levels.
We provide a wide range of aftermarket support services, from web-based spare parts availability to express delivery of components. A team of qualified engineers is available for customer support, including on-site, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance activities.
Most of IMI STI actuators are equipped with a diagnostic communication tool to deliver plant operators with information about optimal equipment performance and to ensure compliance to safety and regulatory requirements.
- Field service on site for spare parts installation and upgrade.
- Maintenance service on site for regular maintenance of our actuators and accessories.
- Remote customer care telephone assistance during start-up, commissioning or normal operation.
- Spare parts service to guarantee original spare parts and assure immediate compatibility.
- Training on site for better calibration and knowledge of our system.
- Upgrade service to identify the best new solution available for your system.
For any technical problem you can contact our Field Service office at email@example.com